Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Questions

I have already been talking to experts in the fields that I am currently studying, and I have also been talking to experts about college, so I am just going to state questions that I have already asked.
1) How difficult is it to transition from UCLA to Cambridge.
2) What is it like working as a university professor?
3) What are your current studies?
4) What kind of music do you like?
5) What could I read to help me learn about this topic?
6) Have you seen, or do you know anything about the cricket club at UCLA?
7) Please tell me about your time at UCSD.
8) What inspired you to research this subject?
9) Could you look at my [random project or area of study], and give me feedback on it?
10) What is your favorite thing about what I am asking you about?

No comments:

Post a Comment