Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Have To / Would Like To

Note: Sorry Doctor Preston, but I like my title better

I feel that people do what they want to all ready.  People generally do not like to do school work, and do not use their schooling as their medium to do what they would like to.  If people did not do what they wanted to aside from what they had to do, this world would not really have much music or any other thing of beauty.  If we did simply what we were told, there would be no scientific advances or anything, because we are not told to do that in school.  The Beatles did what they did aside from their school work, and I study culture and classical music, yet I do not have a music history class nor one for ancient culture.  People do what they want already.

No comments:

Post a Comment