Thursday, September 26, 2013

Character Study II

        I put the keys in the ignition and turned my car on.  I pulled my fully charged fusion red Tesla Roadster out of my garage and onto the street.  I shifted to first gear, and then to second and turned on Rush's Permanent Waves.  I rolled down the window of the car, and drove down the street in my grey three piece suit, singing at the top of my lungs, "And the echoes, of the sounds of salesmen, Of Salesmen, oooOOOOOF SALESMAN!"  Initially I got onto the freeway, but decided to get off so that I could drive on speed limitless country roads.  I whizzed through the country side at 100 miles per hour, blasting through the brown hills and small oak forest in the hills surrounding Santa Maria.  I was going in a general southward direction, and before I got to Santa Barbara, I got back on the freeway.  I pulled of at the exit that said zoo, and generally made my way towards the zoo.  Upon arriving, got out of the car, and the moment my black, leather soled shoe hit the ground, Back in Black by AC/DC began to play, just like in every epic movie that you have ever seen.  I looked around to see where it was coming from, and I saw Jake Hoffman, sitting in his car, listening to the music.  I had come here to meet him, Ashley, Bianca, and Lisa, to embark on a quest, a quest to Lithuania.

No comments:

Post a Comment